Content: Commercial apprenticeships
Gain experience in accounting, human resources, marketing and more with the full support of a mentor, and a training plan designed to develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed your final exam.
At our HQ in Renens (Lausanne) you can choose between profile E (extended basic training) or profile M (including Professional Maturity). Both ensure:
- Varied and interesting tasks.
- Motivated trainers and a strong team spirit.
- An open, flexible culture.
- A mobile phone at a special price and an employee subscription for free.
- A variety of experiences in different fields.
- Have good secondary education grades.
- Be eager to acquire new skills and put them in practice.
- Have a team spirit and a gift for languages.
- Enjoy office and computer work.
- Be a people person and autonomous.
Do you want to know more?
Find out what our apprentices and trainees have to say in this video.
Ready to apply?
When the recruitment process starts in autumn, you'll see the open positions and job descriptions on salt.ch.
- A motivation letter and CV with photo.
- Copies of certificates from your last 2-3 years of school and any other qualifications.
- Internship reference (if available).
Any questions? Email us at: email@example.com.
In meiner Lehre als Kauffrau werde ich jeden Tag wieder vor neue Herausforderungen gestellt. Ich arbeite gerne selbstständig und übernehme viel Verantwortung in meinem Job.Kelly, commercial apprentice, 2011 – 2014