Content: Control my expenses
Control my expenses.
Optimize my costs
Premium SMS are a good method to pay specific services via your mobile phone.
However, if you want to avoid costly misuses, you may want to block them.
You can block premium and adult services by sending an SMS with BLOCK ALL to 5155.
iOS > 7
To block adult services only send BLOCK ADULT to 5155.
iOS > 7
- This only blocks the services billed via Salt
- If you send BLOCK ALL, you will no longer be able to use your phone to pay for certain services (i.e. Selecta, parking tickets, etc.).
With a subscription that includes data abroad (you have unlimited national data included, no need to worry).
With Plus Basic / Start once you have used up your included bundle, you will be guided to a page offering additional bundles, valid until the end of the billing period for moderate prices:
- 100 MB: 5.-
- 1 GB: 15.-
- Unlimited: 50.-
- Additionally for Plus Young: continue surfing for free, but with reduced speed (56 kbit/s download).
Limit roaming costs
You will be redirected to a dedicated webpage offering you to choose a roaming data package at a fixed price if you want to continue surfing or to stay blocked.
Go World is sufficient to get low roaming prices for all your travels worldwide except in Vietnam, Maldives, Cuba, Seychelles and via satellites.
Click here for more details.
With a Plus Europe / Plus World subscription or a Go Europe / Go World option you have full cost control.
If you run out of data, you will be guided to a page offering additional bundles, valid until the end of your billing period for moderate prices.
See Go & Roaming.
Without one of these subscriptions or options you will pay up to 15.-/MB, depending on the zone you are in. See tarrifs details here.
Receiving messages and calling your Voicemail with Salt domestic network is free.
- Receiving messages is charged twice, once as an incoming roaming call and once as an outgoing roaming call
- Calling your Voicemail is charged as an outgoing roaming call
Go to My Account > usage > Surf
to see current consumption.
It refreshes on the 10th of every month (date of your bill).
If you're a Business customer it refreshes on the 1st of every month.
You will receive an offer to purchase an additional bundle to keep you surfing if you need it before these dates.
The cost of a new SIM card is CHF 49.-
eBills and bills delivered by e-mail are free Paper bills delivered by post cost:
- 2.-/month for summary bills
- 5.-/month for detailed bills
If you don’t pay your bill by the due date:
- After a certain period of time, you will receive reminders. Each reminder will cost you 30.-
- If payment is still not received, at some point, your line will be suspended. That costs 50.-
- Note that even if your line is suspended we may send you reminders. Each reminder will cost you an additional 30.-
Couldn't find what you need? Check the other FAQ rubriques: