Content: Join Salt
You will need 1 official document proving your identity and a secondary one with your photo.
- Prepay: you have to be 16 years old
- Postpay: you have to be 18 years old
- Otherwise bring an adult with you.
You don't need to change your number when you switch operator.
When you sign your new contract with Salt, you can fill in a power of attorney and we will handle everything for you.
My account is a free service accessible online, via a mobile app or any browser.
It allows you to control and configure your subscription easily:
- See your invoice and usage
- Purchase and pay online devices, PrePay vouchers, etc.
- Follow your orders
- Subscribe and manage options
- Unlock your phone
- Manage your profile information (Postal address, email address, language, gender, bill delivery method, detailed bill)
- Check your offers
- And much more!
Go to My Account > Register and follow the instructions to set up one account for all your Salt services.
Please note that the password must contain three of the four following elements:
- Upper case letter
- Lower case letter
- The following special characters
. + - _ ? ! $
All you need is WiFi access and a compatible phone, configured for WiFi Calling.
No special app, neither for your nor for the person you are calling.
More details here.
WiFi Calling offers you the following advantages:
- If you are calling in Switzerland, you can profit from excellent indoor coverage wherever you have WiFi access.
- If you are calling or texting from abroad, you can avoid roaming costs: calls and SMS via WiFi Calling are billed just like calls and SMS in Switzerland.
Couldn't find what you need? Check the other FAQ rubriques: