Content: Pay and Recharge
Pay & recharge.
Bill and payment
You can pay via:
- Direct debit
- Credit card
- Post offices with a BVR with reference number
- Salt Stores
You can always recharge credit, no matter where you are.
- Via My Account
- Online by credit card
- Online by voucher
- In a Salt store
- In our partners shop:
- Salt Points
- SBB ticket machines
- ATMs of many banks (Credit Suisse, UBS, most cantonal banks, PostFinance and many more)
- mobile voucher shops
- K Kiosk, Naville and Relay stores
- mobilezone stores
- Coop stores, Coop Pronto, Coop City, Coop Bau + hobby
- Migros supermarkets, Ex-Libris, Migros Sport XX, m-electronics, Do it + Garden Migros
- gas stations (e.g. Agip, Shell, Avia, Esso, BP)
- Media Markt
- Swiss post offices
- many kiosks, restaurants and independent shops
The prepaid account is suspended automatically after 1year (390 days to be precise) of not being used. It gets cancelled forever after another 6 months (435 days exactly in total).
If you have a voucher:
#121*RECHARGECODE#PHONENUMBER# (if you want to recharge someone else’s PrePay phone) without spaces and press the call button.
Call 0800 700 555 free from your mobile, abroad +41 78 700 55 55 (you’ll pay roaming rates based on your subscription):
- Select “recharge your account”
- Enter the recharge voucher code and press #
- Follow the instructions.
You can migrate from PrePay to a monthly plan anytime without additional costs.
Just call our sales hotline at 0800 078 078
Couldn't find what you need? Check the other FAQ rubriques: