Check out first our device help follow the instructions until the end where you will either be able to resolve the issue or be guided to the appropriate repair process.
To unlock your phone you need the PUK 1 code displayed on the wrapping of your SIM card.
If you can’t find it anymore,
- Go to My Account > usage > more useful functions > Display PUK codes
- Or call our hotline 0800 700 700; from abroad +41 78 700 7000
For replacement SIM-cards, please contact our customer service or visit a Salt Store
- If you have Salt Care (you signed up for insurance after the 1st of January 2017), you can make a claim directly on the customer portal of i-surance, please click here: www.caresupport.ch. You can also reach us by phone through our i-surance hotline on +41 44 200 23 92 (calls cost the equivalent of a local connection to Zurich, calls from mobiles may vary), from Mon-Fri 08:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M., Sat 9:00 A.M.- 6:00 P.M
- If you have Relax (you signed up for insurance before January 2017): To make a claim, call the AIG hotline on +41 43 333 37 58 or request a call back.
- If you don't have Relax:
If you'd like your phone repaired, register it with our online repair service or bring it to any Salt Store and we'll send it to our repair centre for you.
If it qualifies for repair under warranty, there's no charge, otherwise you'll pay standard charges.
If your device was incorrectly manufactured from the beginning:
- With Salt Care Premium or Relax Plus: 3 years
- Without Salt Care Premium nor Relax Plus: 2 years (1 year for Apple devices).
If your device is still in the warranty period, yes.
You need the warranty document to get the device repaired for free.
- 1 year for Apple devices
- 2 years for all other manufacturers devices
Normal wear and tear, consequences of incorrect use, damage or repair by you or others and faults caused by external factors
(e.g. severe impact, damage caused by dropping, liquids, chemicals, dust, extreme heat, extreme cold etc.)
Couldn't find what you need? Check the other FAQ rubriques: