Content: Normal use policy
Normal use policy.
In the contract between us, Salt agrees to provide you with services (which means all Salt telecommunications services including voice, SMS and data), and you agree to only use it for 'normal use'.
This means use of the service in a way that does not prevent Salt from providing the best service to any other customer.
Use that is not considered as normal includes, in particular:
- Reselling of services by the customer or third parties
- Use of services for the provision of premium rate/mass communication service (e.g. fax broadcasting, call centres)
- Use of services with special applications (e.g. GSM gateways, call-through solutions, M2M, permanent connections, redirecting and forwarding of connections to premium rate numbers, short numbers or other special numbers)
- Connecting non-compliant applications and devices to the Salt network.
- Distribution of mass advertising or unsolicited advertising ('spamming').
- Violations of system or network security, and in particular unauthorised access to data and network systems ('hacking'), unauthorised monitoring of data traffic ('sniffing'), disruption or saturation of services or network systems ('flooding'), and falsifying of control information in network packets ('spoofing').