Flexibility and cost control for those who roam frequently or occasionally.
Roaming options for occasional travellers.
Perfect for holidays and short trips.
Call,text and surf at attractive rates. In addition, you have complete control over your Internet budget. In Europe or worldwide.
Activate and deactivate roaming options whenever you like.
Attractive voice call & text rates throughout Europe.
- When traveling in Zones A & B, 0.20 /min for calls back to Switzerland, for incoming calls, for calls within Travel Zones A & B and calls to local numbers.
- SMS to anywhere from Travel Zones A & B at 0.15/SMS. Incoming SMS are free.
- MMS received/sent: CHF 1.50/MMS.
- Talk Europe is not needed if your subscription already includes European roaming allowances.
Activate and deactivate in My Account or by SMS START TALKEUROPE (STOP TALKEUROPE) to 5155.
Attractive data rates throughout Europe.
- 300 MB to surf in Travel Zones A & B.
- Internet Europe is not needed if your subscription already includes European roaming data allowances.
Activate and deactivate in My Account or by SMS START INTERNETEUROPE (STOP INTERNETEUROPE) to 5155.
Attractive voice call & text rates worldwide.
- When traveling in Zones C, D & E, 0.40 /min. for calls back to Switzerland, for incoming calls and calls to local numbers (not valid in Zone F and calls in planes, on boats and by satellite).
- SMS to anywhere from Travel Zones C, D & E for 0.15/SMS. Incoming SMS are free.
- MMS received/sent: CHF 1.50/MMS.
- Talk World is not needed with the Plus World subscription.
Activate and deactivate in My Account or by SMS START TALKWORLD (STOP TALKWORLD) to 5155.
Attractive data rates worldwide.
- 100 MB to surf in Zones C, D & E.
- Internet World is not needed with Plus World.
Activate and deactivate in My Account or by SMS START INTERNETWORLD (STOP INTERNETWORLD) to 5155.
When you add a Roaming option, it will be activated immediately and automatically renewed at the end of the billing period, unless you deactivate it. Roaming options are billed from the 10th of the month until the 9th of the following month. If you enable or disable an option during a billing period, the entire month will be charged. By activating a Talk (or Internet) option, you cancel the other Talk (or Internet) roaming options.
Subscriptions for frequent travellers.
Frequent travellers can include roaming in their subscription. Plus Swiss, Plus Europe and Plus World offer great international mobility. Unlimited Surf Roaming is a subscription just for data, ideal for tablets.
For charges relating to international destinations, roaming, premium rate and short numbers, see salt.ch/tariffs.
Data packages, valid for 30 days.
To surf abroad at an attractive rate you have the possibility to buy additional data packages. These can be purchased if your subscription does not include a data volume or in the following cases:
- Running out of the volume of data included in your subscription
- Running out of the volume of data included in your Internet Europe option
- Running out of the volume of data included in your Internet World option
- Running out of the volume of data included in your previously purchased data package
Zones A & B
Zones C to E
|100 MB||–||CHF 29.95||CHF 29.95|
|400 MB||–||CHF 99.95||CHF 99.95|
|1 GB||18.95||CHF 199.95||CHF 199.95|
|5 GB||CHF 68.95||–||–|
All prices in CHF incl. VAT.
*Surf on planes, on boats or via satellite are excluded.
At any time you can activate or check your data bundle consumption on costcontrol.salt.ch/status.
For tariffs for other international destinations, roaming, premium numbers and short numbers, visit salt.ch/tariffs.
Choose the offers and products you want. Your order will be with you in a couple of days.
Go to a Salt Store
Visit a store where a Salt Coach will help you decide on the best solution for you.
Find a Store
Do it yourself
As a customer you can change your options, check your offers and pay or recharge anytime at «My Account».
Go to My Account
Want to know more?
Find answers to your questions.